Executive Chef Professional2 months ago - Jobs Offers - Budapest - 209 views
Salary: -- Ft Negotiable
Location: Moers, Germany.
- The Executive Chef in connection with the Sous Chef must work on a tight-checking list for perfect food handling, food preparation, and cleanliness;
- Supervise and assist daily meal production in the hot galley. Control correct storing in temperature and covering;
- Food tasting before every service starts;
- He/She is to ensure that the quality of food production meets the standards set by the company and at the same time does not exceed the budgeted cost;
- The Executive Chef will evaluate his direct subordinates on a regular basis;
- The Executive Chef is required to visit guest tables.
- Ability to start working as soon as possible;
- At least 10 years of cuisine background is essential;
- Communicative English or German language skills;
- A very good knowledge of all ingredients that are used in the modern cuisine;
- Sense of diplomatic leadership of a multi-national galley crew;
- Must be familiar with food-cost calculations, quality control, and production control of restaurant menus;
- Must be skilled in every part of international cooking;
- Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Qualification certificates;
- Please send CV in English!
- The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
- Salary: negotiable;
- Work hours: 9 h/day;
- The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
Start Date Immediately
Company Reditus LT
Work Type Full-time
This ad has no reviews yet. Be the first to leave a review.